As part of the launch of the $POWER token, we have decided to set up a whitelist of participants to the presale.
This priority subscription list will give you access to very important advantages:
1/ the possibility of becoming a member of the Civicpower association, which gives you privileged access to the project’s developments and to our events dedicated to the association’s members,
2/ to have priority during the quarterly token burns in the form described below:
- 5 days before the burn, the team proposes an Ethereum burn address and an ETH buyout price that will be locked in as a reference price for priority buyout,
- WL holders are free to authorise the burn address to redeem the maximum amount of their choice, on the ETH address they used during their ICO investment,
- On the day of the burn, the team automatically redeems the proposed tokens in order of WL priority. A single whitelist participant cannot represent more than 8% of the total quarterly burn,
- If there are not enough tokens, the team completes with a purchase on an exchange platform where the POWER is listed.
3/ the redemption price of your tokens will be increased in relation to the reference price of the burn according to the following calculation method:
- Up to the amount in POWER of your purchase during the ICO: +32%,
- up to 2 times the amount in POWER of your purchase during the ICO: +16%.
4/ receive a Ledger key, delivered at home, to store your tokens if your participation is higher than 0.15 ETH.
You can let your email on https://civicpower.io and get notified when the whitelist is open.
The Civicpower team is now more than twenty people within the foundation, the integrator Votelab and the token POWER team.
Civicpower website https://civicpower.vote
Public vote cloud https://app.civicpower.io
$POWER token https://civicpower.io
Telegram official channel http://t.me/powersoff
Our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pwrvote/
Twitter feed https://twitter.com/pwrvote